At Technology Management in Biotechnology and Drug Development from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) our comprehensive training uses state-of-the-art techniques in molecular and cell biology as it is applied to medicine. Our goal is to help students achieve an internationally recognized qualification that is highly relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
Students at Technology Management in Biotechnology and Drug Development from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) will:
- explore new pharmaceutical business models and strategies for the discovery of new drugs.
- develop novel biologically active molecules for targets in therapeutic areas of unmet medical need.
- Aging and age-related diseases
- Illnesses and Conditions
- Cancer and Alzheimer’s disease
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions application form
- Study plan
- Certificate Of highest educational level
- 2 letters Of recommendation
- Proof of English language
- Financial Transcrpit
International4454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2227 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.