The Management of Human Resources program from The University of Milan, is the only academic program in Human resources in English offered in Italy and is characterized by a comparative approach, a strong orientation toward analytics, and the adoption of a learning-by-doing teaching approach.
The program allows students to have direct access to a network of practitioners, companies, and institutions to enlarge the breadth of their learning through keynotes and project works.
Apart from offering the intense experience of life and learning in Milan, the course provides opportunities for internships and Erasmus exchange programs.
The program is designed to prepare students for a range of careers in the fields of human resource management, management, human processes and relations consulting.
Upon graduation, students will be prepared for management positions requiring expertise in human resources, organizational behavior, labor law, and management.
- Advanced Labour Economics; Personnel Economics
- Comparative and European Labour Law
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Human Resources Management
- HR Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 5 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non-native speakers of English must be able to demonstrate their knowledge of English either by showing they have at least one year of university studies at institutions where the language of instruction is English, or by providing evidence of possessing a minimum English language proficiency at level B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- The English level B2 is assessed by the University Language Centre SLAM throughout the admission process.
International312 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 156 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA312 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 156 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- The first instalment EUR 156
- The second instalment differ based on ISEE, the degree programme, the student status (on track / off track), the citizenship.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.