About the Program
Globalization and innovation are the dominant traits in the current market scenario. In this respect, the Global Entrepreneurship, Economics and Management program of the University of Insubria provides students with a unique mix of managerial and economic competences and skills.
Job opportunities might be found in large and multinational companies, SMEs, startups, international/transnational/domestic/regional economic organizations. During the two-year program students will have frequent in-depth interactions with executives and managers from different companies and organizations, through workshops, laboratories, and stages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program is articulated in two curricula:
- International Business and Entrepreneurship (IBE), tailored to international management and entrepreneurship.
- Economics of innovation (EI), focused on applied economics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 14 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students with an Italian BA belonging to the sections listed in the Manifesto degli Studi can enroll provided they got a minimum final BA mark 85/110.
- Italian and Eu students with a foreign BA have to be evaluated before the enrolment. They must ask the Diploma Supplement of their BA (if they graduated in an European university) or the Diclaration of Value of their BA and High School certificates (in case the European University can’t issue a Diplome Supplement or if they graduated in an extra-EU university).
- Extra Eu students with a foreign BA can apply according to the rules and administrative dead-lines of the Students Registrar Office. A committee will evaluate their requisites. Extra Eu students need an official admission letter before applying for a VISA for study reasons. International students can be accepted according to the maximum number established by the Dept. of Economics.
International240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 240 EUR per year during 24 months.
International students fees are different depending on the country of origin and the chosen programme, in particular.
Living costs for Varese
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.