The mission of the Physical Education and Sports Sciences program from Government College University Faisalabad is to is to provide a committed and professional skills, techniques and knowledge of different Sports, which may be recognized as exemplary by its users by behaving in an approachable and courteous manner using available technologies appropriately to achieve objectives effectively at National and International level in the field of Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
The study of Physical Education and Sports Sciences has been vital Importance in this age of science and technology. A nation cannot safe guard it’s domestic and foreign interest and get its due status at National and International level without using the latest techniques of Physical Education and Sports Sciences in their professional and daily routine Life.
The Department will play a vital role in promoting different games at National and International level and is striving to sensitize and humanize its students in enabling them to become the leader in the field of Physical Education and Sports Science.
- Concepts of Wellness and Fitness
- Theory of Games
- Games (Football, Badminton)
- Nutrition in Exercise and Sports
- Methods of Research in Sports
- Methodology of Scientific Coaching
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
National424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 15500/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.