The mission of the Business Administration program from Government College University Faisalabad is to provide quality education to business graduates through inculcating in them the conceptual knowledge synergized with practical applications by utilizing the state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure with experienced, trained and qualified faculty.
The LBS is thriving to transform individuals into skilled professionals / researchers trimmed fine enough in catering to exclusive demand of top notch conglomerates and enabling them to contribute their drastic role in the development and prosperity of their families, society and overall country specifically.
The prime focus of all programs at LBS is to groom the graduates into responsible personalities powered with devotion, practical and methodological skills and persistent enthusiasm towards goal accomplishments. The LBS management is very keen towards both co-curricular and extra-curricular initiatives/ activities and in order to accomplish it, a great emphasis is laid on conducting professional seminars, workshops and academic simulations throughout the semester.
All offered programs at LBS are compatible to the guidelines and standards set by Higher Education Commission and Government College University, Faisalabad. After getting education, the graduates are motivated and determined to contributing their part in the development and progress of society in specific and the overall country in general.
- Strategic Finance
- Advanced Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Statistics for Research
- General Seminar
- Research Seminar
- Research and Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 23 other Masters in Business Administration in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 55000/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.