The department intends to develop in its graduates a critical understanding of the core areas of education. The Education program is offered at Government College University Faisalabad.
To provide flexible, multi method learning opportunities with variety of approaches including lectures , tutorial group discussions, seminars, presentations, research work, teaching practice, field work etc.
The department has been evolving and flourishing according to the social and technological changes in the society in general and the educational environment in particular. The department aims to provide quality education and research to prepare reflective educators who can meet future challenges in the education sector.
The department intends to develop in its graduates a critical understanding of the core issues of education and research aptitude. So that after completing the programmes, the graduates can serve different fields of education and research.
- Philosophy of Education
- Sociology of Education
- Educational Management & Supervision
- Curriculum Development & Implementation
- Research Methods in education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 177 USD per semester during 24 months.
National354 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 177 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 12950 sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.