During the Transport, Infrastructure and Logistics programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) graduates will have up-to-date knowledge of:
- transport policy making and spatial planning
- design of transport systems, supply chains and infrastructure networks
- the operation, management and control of these systems.
What you will learnThey know how to design new road, rail, air and water transportation services for passengers and/or freight; to efficiently manage transportation networks; and to design and control complex supply chains. These skills are invaluable for the design, development and maintenance of cost-effective, efficient systems for moving passengers and freight. TIL graduates are able to make appropriate decisions for clients, employers and society, because they understand the complex decision-making processes during infrastructure development and planning.
- Transport Modelling
- Quantitative Methods for Logistics
- Statistical Analysis of Choice Behaviour
- TIL Research and Design Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 97 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined. The degree must be comparable in level to a bachelor’s degree from a research university in the Netherlands and must be closely related to your MSc programme of choice. In addition, scores for key subjects must also be good.
- English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identity
- Reference letter (applicants for a scholarship)
International19600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Delft
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.