What are you going to learn?
- The purpose of this Economics and Finance degree at University of Navarra, is for the student to gain specialized and multidisciplinary advanced training, aimed both at promoting research as well as a professional specialization.
- Study the major concepts and techniques of mathematical analysis, probability and statistics, which are required in the areas of economics and finance.
- Develop the main ideas and techniques necessary for the analysis of general equilibrium modeling.
- Appropriately use the econometric techniques employed in the analysis of microeconomics and in the analysis and modeling of financial time series.
- Handle the main statistical and econometric software used in the areas of economics and finance.
- Study and deepen knowledge in recent macroeconomic models with neoclassical features, namely, the study of general dynamic equilibrium models.
- Understand the fundamentals of modern financial theory through discrete-time models, examining the decision-making process during uncertainty within an intertemporal framework, the theory of mean and variance, the theory of arbitration and the incorporating of data into the decision-making process.
- Examine the concept of market risk using different models for their evaluation.
- Create an original paper on a topic related to one of the subjects discussed during the program.
- Mathematical analysis for economic research
- Advanced Economics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Industrial Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 44 other Masters in Finance in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a bachelors (undergraduate) degree, or international equivalent in subjects such as Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or similar degrees.
- Command and certification of English language.
- Official undergraduate / master transcripts stating the applicant's student record.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two academic letters of recommendation.
- One motivation letter to complete in the application form.
International15400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.