The Computer Information Systems program from King Abdulaziz University provides an opportunity for its graduates to pursue their higher studies and conduct more scientific research. Some of the program’s objectives include: providing high calibre of specialists in computer information systems and knowledge fields since they are increasingly needed in the execution of developmental plans with the aim of serving community.
The program also aims to enable students to carry out developed and specialized scientific work to support scientific research activities in the department, in particular, and to serve community in general in one of the following areas: decision support systems, information security systems, or the development of electronic systems.
- Information Technology Infrastructure
- Information System Development
- Enterprise Models
- Emerging Technologies in Business
- Total Quality Management
- Information Systems Strategies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at King Abdulaziz University and/or in Saudi Arabia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Specialization required: Must have a bachelor’s degree in one of the computer majors or specialization of MIS
- Required GPA: Very Good
- Employer's approval: Required
- Criteria are as follow:
- Cumulative average of 50%.
- Test for university graduates 40%.
- The degree of specialization of the applicant is 10%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.