About the Program
Philosophy is not just a theoretical study that studies a completed theory, but a study that pursues the principles of the world and the basis of human life, it is natural for philosophers to make responsible judgments about mankind's historical consciousness, worldview, and its future image. asked to give In accordance with the social and historical obligations of this philosophy, the graduate school of Philosophy at Korea University aims to provide students with critical and rational intelligence necessary for the realization of a rational society, and independently make decisions and actively contribute to the formation of a more human life for all mankind. At the same time, it demands that you become a practical intellectual in action.
- History of Logic
- Korean Confucianism
- Pre-Ch'in and Han Philosophy
- Philosophy of Upanisads
- Legalist Philosophy
- Study of the Methodologies of Asian Philosophy
- History of Indian Philosophy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Philosophy & Ethics View 3 other Masters in History in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must complete regular primary and secondary education, equivalent to Grades 1 to 12 in the Korean education system, either in Korea or overseas.
- Completion of qualification examinations and programs such as GED, homeschooling, online courses, or language schools, and so on from the level of primary, secondary to higher education are not regarded as equivalent to a regular academic school curriculum.
- Official language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS Academic, HSK, JLPT, JPT, DELF, DALF, TOPIK, etc.) - Standardized international admissions qualifications tests (ACT, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, 高考, etc.) -
- National certificate of technical qualification, state certified qualification, etc. -
- Documents issued during and by a high school/university: prize conferred by high school/university for activities carried out at high school/university
International8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4186 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.