You will study civil litigation practice, commercial and corporate practice, and property law practice. You will also further your legal skills in a range of essential areas including advocacy, cross-cultural communication, dispute resolution, drafting legal documents and legal interviewing.
This Legal Practice program from Curtin University is delivered in the heart of the Perth CBD and legal precinct. We offer the convenience of evening classes and the option of part-time study, so you can better manage your work and family commitments. You may also request assessment extensions if you have been affected by work commitments outside of your control.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research, interpret and apply knowledge of Western Australian and Commonwealth legal concepts, theory, procedure, statutory rules, case law principles, work management and business skills and professional ethical responsibilities to understand, evaluate and apply them in legal practice
- Critically and creatively analyse complex legal problems to effectively identify and articulate the issues involved, generate innovative options and apply legal reasoning to make a considered choice between competing solutions which best serves the needs of the client
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies View 47 other Masters in Public Law in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Laws, Juris Doctor or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution approved under the Legal Profession (Admission) rules 2009 (WA)
- Prior written approval from the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia to enrol in this course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37400 AUD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.