Take the chance to attend classes at one of the top ranked universities in the world, empower your aptitude, enhance your competences, and launch a successful career in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management.
The two-terms Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management program from Parthenope University of Naples provides a higher level of professional competence in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, giving you the chance to attend classes at MIT Sloan during a three-week on-campus visit. The educational style offered means to build competencies in the field of entrepreneurial leadership, focusing on subjects like value creation, soft skills acquisition, business model design and disruptive innovation.
Building your career is more than studying. MEIM introduces you to the professional world. Startup projects, problem solving tasks involving companies, internships, and other on-the-job training activities, will provide you with an awesome learning experience and will link you to a network of prestigious partner companies. You will be able to nurture your talent and become an active promoter of your career and a key player in innovation for the ecosystem you work in. This makes MEIM the best investment of your life.
- Students will participate in the three-week MIT Sloan immersion program, on the Cambridge campus, where they will have the opportunity to enrich their knowledge in a cutting-edge international context.
- During the three-week on-campus immersion program, you will enhance your ability to think out of the box when facing challenging scenarios and react strategically and promptly to complex issues through classes developed from the latest research.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 16 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- MEIM is a program dedicated to postgraduate students and young professionals.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university is required to apply for the program.
- Because of the high degree of specialization of the program, and in order to provide a learning experience at top level, it will be limited to a number of selected students.
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Naples
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.