Master of Clinical Psychology Program of Atilim University adopt an understanding of education based on widely accepted profession-specific scientific and practical principles of clinical psychology which is a professional area requiring advanced level of knowledge and skills.
Graduates of Master of Clinical Psychology Program at Atilim University are expected to be competent at;
- Knowledge on psychopathology, diagnosis, identification and intervention.
- Knowledge on lifelong psychological health and disorders which depends on solid knowledge on psychopathology.
- Knowledge on and skills related to application of psychological tests, grading, reporting and integrating and synthesizing their results with other personality tests.
- Knowledge on and skills related to cooperation with other mental health professionals and institutions, consultation and guidance in cases of severe mental disorders.
- Knowledge on and skills related to conducting research and critical thinking and evaluation about scientific research in clinical psychology.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Psychological Assessment
- Adult Psychopathology
- Community Mental Health
- Cognition and Emotion
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Advanced Multivariate Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 9 other Masters in Educational Psychology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport.
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate and master’s degree diplomas have equivalency approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). The candidates can individually apply to YÖK to obtain their equivalency certificates or the University can help with the process.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates.
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.