- The undergraduate program delivers the wide knowledge of Electrical Engineering in four broad areas like communication technology, control technology, electronics, and power & energy. To enhance the students with wide knowledge, the department provides different elective courses which are designed for the interested students. In addition to the undergraduate program, the department plays a vital role to bring forth the world-class postgraduates and researchers.
- The Masters program at the Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar provides the students with a strong knowledge of three different areas of Electrical Engineering that are Signal Processing and Communication, Power Engineering and VLSI. There are around 120 research scholars working to solve the challenging problems in different areas of Electrical Engineering. The department always upgrades the experimental and computational facilities for taking up research & development and consultancy activities in various fields so as to produce state-of-the-art research output.
- HV Power Equipment
- Simulation & Analysis of Modern Power Systems
- Power Converter Analysis & Design
- Department Elective
- High Voltage Engineering
- Stability & Control of Power Systems
- Design & Application of Electric Drives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates with B. Tech./B.E or M. Sc. in the appropriate area
- B.Tech. from IITs with CGPA more than 8.0 (SC/ST 7.5) are eligible to apply without GATE.
International182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91 USD per semester during 24 months.
National182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 6,785 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.