About this Degree
This multi-disciplinary master’s degree is led by the Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences in partnership with Saïd Business School, creating an innovative and integrated programme that harnesses the University’s world-leading expertise in healthcare, business and policy.
Global health challenges have highlighted the complexity of decision making in healthcare systems and the need for good leadership to deliver a better future for the health of their communities. This programme will help you develop resilience and the ability to innovate and strengthen healthcare provision.
This Global Healthcare Leadership programme at the University of Oxford takes a holistic approach, looking at healthcare from an individual, organisational and systemic perspective, whilst bringing together world-leading departments in healthcare research and delivery with experts in leadership and business.
Designed for experienced healthcare managers and leaders with over five years' relevant professional experience, this part-time programme awards a master’s degree from the University of Oxford whilst allowing participants to study alongside full-time employment.
- The modular format consists of seven immersive in-person modules taught in Oxford and one online module. All modules will be supported by online distance learning activities and reading. During these courses, you’ll benefit from discussion and networking with an international group of world-class faculty, guest experts and peers, whilst receiving privileged access to different parts of the historic Oxford University.
- Teaching methods include lectures, practical sessions, small group workshops, one-to-one coaching, virtual learning and real-world case studies, and students are advised that approximately 10 hours of self-directed study per week outside of the modules is required.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1117 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 or higher undergraduate degree, GPA score of 3.5 or above, or equivalent international qualification. We will consider applicants who do not hold such a qualification but can demonstrate a particularly strong employment record and/or hold certain professional qualifications.
- At least five years' relevant professional experience.
- English language proficiency (either TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum scores met if English is not your first language). A previous degree or work experience in English may be sufficient.
To complete your application, you will need:
- Academic transcripts of higher education qualifications outlining subjects studied and grades obtained.
- At least two referees – current line manager and professional or academic reference. We are unable to accept previously prepared reference letters.
- Three pieces of written work.
International24335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48670 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National24335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48670 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.