Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences's Department of Clinical Biochemistry members strive to improve educational programs to train more competent students of Medicine and Clinical Biochemistry. Research projects of the department are designed to inspire a culture of strong academic spirit promoting production and translation of science in both national and international levels. Graduates of the Clinical Biochemistry are expected to play an active role in promoting health standards through collaboration with physicians and participating efficiently in education and research programs of universities. Therefore, they are supposed to be competent enough to conduct fundamental and applied research.
- Being a lifelong learner and pursuing a multidisciplinary approach towards fulfilling health requirements of the community are among the top values of the department.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1. Filled out application form
- 2. Recent photo of the applicant (covered hair is compulsary for female candidates.)
- 3. Academic certificate which has been translated and confirmed by the Embassy or the Consulate of Islamic Republic of IRAN in the country of the origin. The academic certificate must include the name of the field of study, the date of graduation, the name of educational institute and the applicant's scores.
- 4. Proposal (for those pursuing PhD by Research)
- 5. No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Cansulate General /Embassy of the candidate's country (Required after addmission)
- 6. All pages of the applicant's passport
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.