In general, the purpose of the Public Health program offered at Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences is educating capable staffs to work in the field and giving care to people. Regarding the progress of public health, the Department of Public Health was established with emphasis on active learning, innovation, acquiring new information and skills and giving patients the highest quality of care. This Department offers 2 course, i.e., B.Sc. in Public Health (4-years course) and M.Sc. in Health Education and Promotion.
- Environmental Health Engineering
- Occupational Health Engineering
- Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 21 other Masters in Health Administration in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1. Filled out application form
- 2. Recent photo of the applicant (covered hair is compulsary for female candidates.)
- 3. Academic certificate which has been translated and confirmed by the Embassy or the Consulate of Islamic Republic of IRAN in the country of the origin. The academic certificate must include the name of the field of study, the date of graduation, the name of educational institute and the applicant's scores.
- 4. Proposal (for those pursuing PhD by Research)
- 5. No-Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Cansulate General /Embassy of the candidate's country (Required after addmission)
- 6. All pages of the applicant's passport
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.