- The technology helps in acquiring information about the earth and its resources in spatial format and help in analyzing large datasets. To cater to the fast increasing demand for the trained manpower in the field of GeoInformatics, both for public and private sectors, the Department of Environmental Science & Engineering has started a two years M.Tech. course in Geo-informatics in collaboration with Haryana Space Application Centre (HARSAC), Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Under this programme at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar makes admissions, conducts examinations and awards degrees. Top 5 (Five) students in each semester of M.Tech. (GeoInformatics) will be provided the HARSAC merit-cum-means Scholarships of Rs. 5000/- per month (Rupees Five Thousand only) subject to grant received from HARSAC. The Guidelines of above scholarship is available on University website.
- Geo-Informatics, Space science and Principals of Remote Sensing
- Fundamentals of Geographic Information System
- Principals of Cartography and Surveying
- Earth Systems
- Geographic Information System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Informatics & Information Technology View 27 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International795 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per year during 24 months.
National795 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per year during 24 months.
64400 Indian rupees to USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.