About the Course
The Education program of the University of Peshawar aims to:
- develop prospective and in-service teachers as reflective practitioners;
- enabling prospective and in-service teachers improving teaching, learning, assessment and leadership and management practices in educational institutions;
- helping teachers developing a broad understanding of significant issues in education with an in-depth knowledge of a specialized area.
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Planning and Management
- Curriculum Development
- Research Methods
- Measurement and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education View 3 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Soon after the declaration of B.A/B.Sc result by the University of Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media.
International968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 484 USD per semester during 12 months.
National968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 484 USD per semester during 12 months.
- 36,000 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.