Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is designed to meet the huge demand of security professionals in near future while facilitating the learning through recent technologies and hands-on projects.
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Forensic Computer Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Architect
- IT Security Engineer
- Security Systems Administrator
- IT Security Consultant
- Industry Internships
- Cyber Security Principles
- Cyber Law
- Ethical Hacking
- Incident Response
- Mobile Device Forensics
- Malware Analysis
- Enterprise Cyber Security
- Cyber Law & Compliance
- IoT Security
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in any branch / M.S / M.Sc. Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering / MCA or any other equivalent degree
- The students have to appear for the VITMEE which is an online entrance examination for MCA. VITMEE is conducted every year in first week of June by the VIT university.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60%
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.