Computer Science and Engineering with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (in collaboration with C-DA) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to generate competent professionals to become part of the industry and research organizations at the National and International levels and to provide necessary strengths to enable the students to innovate and become entrepreneurs.
Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders, who would help solve industry’s technological problems, engineering professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs engaged in technology development, technology deployment, or engineering system implementation in industry.
- Algorithms: Design and Implementation
- Database Systems: Design and Implementation
- Data Engineering
- Applied Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: Principles and Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 15 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- X and XII Std. Marks statement
- Mark Sheets of all semesters / years of the qualifying examination upto pre-final / final year as applicable
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate (If already received)
- Admission letter and a photocopy of the programme fee receipt
- Four copies of recent passport size colour photograph
- Affidavit to be signed separately by the student & parent in Rs.20/- Stamp Paper
- B.E/ B.Tech Degree in any Branch / MCA or any other equivalent degree.
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.