Mechanical with specialization in Cyber Physical Systems from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to equip the students with necessary knowledge and skills for higher education/employment and to meet the societal demands.
- A number of software companies dealing with the development of mechatronic systems, include M/s. SIEMENS, Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd, PTC CAE Pvt Ltd, Automation Studio, MULTISIM, PROTEUS, ExpressPCB, MATLAB & SIMULINK, Accenture Pvt Ltd,Hinduja group, etc.
- Core companies in manufacturing, assembly and automotive sectors including Robert Bosch, Continental, Renault-Nissan, GE Healthcare, GE Transportation,Valeo, Mahindra and Mahindra, ISUZU motors, KIA motors, Mando Corp., etc.
- Some of the Research and Development laboratories engaged in automation projects and MEMS include DRDO, ADA, CVRDE, HAL, ISRO, CSIR, Mahindra R & D, Valeo R& D, PTC R & D, NIOT., etc.
- Transportation Cyber Physical Systems
- Smart Health Technology
- Digital Systems Design and Architecture
- Data Science and Analytics
- Wireless Networking of Embedded Systems
- Multi-Agent System
- Control System Analysis and Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Manufacturing/ Production/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or any equivalent degree
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.