Biomedical Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to advance healthcare treatment, including diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy.
- Biomedical Engineering in hospitals, Scientists in R&D institutes.
- Design Engineering in Medical Devices industry.
- Healthcare Research analysts / consultants.
- Entrepreneurs in the ever-developing medical services industry.
- Healthcare Managers / Health Technology Service Providers.
- Physiological Control Systems
- Medical Robotics
- Micro and Nano Fluidics
- Data Mining in Healthcare
- Big Data Analytics in Medical Applications
- Medical Imaging Techniques
- Artificial Neural Network
- Networking and Information System in Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine General Engineering & Technology View 17 other Masters in Biomedicine in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
National1844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1844 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.