IoT and Sensor Systems from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) motivates the students to explore sensors used in various domains such as automotive, medical, aerospace, agriculture and communication etc. The programme also offers course in the allied fields of neural networks, signal processing and control systems to help the students master the signal processing and optimal control of the sensor centric systems.
- All major Industries and R&D Organisations involved in the development of Smart Sensors, Controls, Sensor Fabrication, Embedded Solutions and Micro Systems.
- Hardware and Software Companies.
- RF and Microwave Sensors
- Automotive Sensors
- Biomedical Sensors
- Bio Sensors
- Product Design, Management Techniques and Entrepreneurship
- Flexible and Wearable Sensors
- Micro and Nano Fluidics
- Softwares for Embedded Systems
- Environmental Sensors
- Nanomaterials and Sensors
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 77 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.