Computer Science and Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to foster vibrant outreach programs for industry, research organizations, academia and society
The knowledge gained in this program creates prospects towards becoming an academician, research scholar, Software Engineer, Computer Networks Specialist, Research and Development Engineer and well-equipped entrepreneur.
- Information Security
- Web Services
- Machine Learning
- NoSQL Databases
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud Application Development and Management
- Mobile Application and Development
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Machine Learning View 25 other Masters in Machine Learning in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.