Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
As the current talent pools in the IT industry have already marching towards artificial intelligence, opportunities are envisioned towards becoming Data Analyst, Big Data Engineer, Software Engineer and AI researcher.
- Data Structures and Algorithms Analysis
- Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Database Systems and Design
- Mathematics for Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: Principles and Techniques
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Big-data Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 25 other Masters in Machine Learning in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.