Physics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will provide individual attention, world-class quality education and take care of character building.
- Teaching in Academic Institutions.
- In R & D Centres and Industries including Multi-national companies.
- Research Opportunities in Universities in India and Abroad as well.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Basic Electronics
- Advanced Solid State Theory
- Nanomaterials and its applications
- Laser and Fiber Optics
- Bio Physics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Sc.degree from any recognized university with Physics / Applied Sciences with an 60% of marks (Inclusive of all subjects)
- Conduct Certificate (Original)
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Provisional Admission Letter.
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs
International3450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.