To carry out research activities the department of Physics at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is equipped with some of the sophisticated instruments like XRD with Small angle X-ray scattering facility, Laser Light Scattering, Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching, Rheometer, Closed cycle He refrigerator, RF/DC magnetic sputtered thin film coating units, AC/DC resistivity measurement units, Precision Ferroelectric Characterization System.
- Physics is one of the oldest disciplines of natural science that deals with understanding nature of matter and its motion through space and time.
- The laws of Physics explain the evolution of cells to creation of universe. Some of the basic areas of research in Physics are Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Particle Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, and Astrophysics.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Thermal and Statistical Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Basic Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
- Electricity and Magnetism Laboratory
- Mathematical Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- 98 – 102
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics View 14 other Masters in Mechatronics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- JEE Main
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.