Biotechnology from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to exhibit professional and ethical standards, effective communication skills, teamwork spirit, multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary approach for successful careers and to be able to compete globally, function as leaders, as entrepreneurs, and manage information efficiently and to engage in lifelong learning.
Graduates will have a broad scope in the field of biotechnology. The opportunities are enormous in India and abroad. The field of biotechnology is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years offering opportunities in the field of research, engineering, industry, consultancy, and entrepreneurship.
- Cancer Biology
- Enzyme Engineering
- Systems Biology
- Signal Transduction and Stem Cell Biology
- Bio-ethics and Bio-safety and Bio-business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Biotechnology View 14 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Provisional Admission Letter.
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs
- B.Sc.degree from a recognized university in any branch of Biological Science that includes Botany / Zoology, Microbiology / Biochemistry/Biotechnology / Nutrition (or) Home Science / Agricultural Science /Medicine with an 60% of marks (Inclusive of all subjects)
International3450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per year during 24 months.
National2212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2212 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.