The academic and research activities in the Electronic Systems and Communication programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela focus on the frontier areas of electrical engineering such as power quality studies, distributed generation, soft switching of converters, inverter design, control strategies for complex systems including robotics systems & networked control systems, high voltage & insulation research, signal and image processing.
- Post graduates will demonstrate knowledge of digital communication, satellite communication, wireless communication, microwave & antenna, signal and image processing, embedded systems
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve electronics systems and communication engineering problems
- Graduate will demonstrate an ability to design electronic circuits and embedded systems, simulate and design and conduct experiments analyze and interpret data.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Communication Techniques
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Microwave and Antenna Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Embedded Computing Systems
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 43 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.