The Microwave and Radar Engineering programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela has laboratories catering to all the subjects of studies.
- To become a nationally acclaimed department of higher learning that will serve as a source of knowledge and expertise for the society and be a preferred destination for undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Microwave Devices and Circuits
- Modern Radar Systems
- Advanced Electromagnetic Theory
- Antenna Analysis and Synthesis
- Analytical and Computational Techniques in Electromagnetics
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics Electronics & Embedded Technology View 39 other Masters in Physics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.