The department at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela has laboratories catering to all the subjects of studies. Faculty members of the department are working in different specializations under the groups: Communication engineering, VLSI and embedded systems, Signal and Image Processing.
Many research projects are being pursued by faculty members with funding from organizations like ISRO, DST, DRDO and BRFST.
- An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems in the area of signal and image processing
- An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document
- Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area of signal and image processing. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements of undergraduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Vision
- Transform Domain Signal Processing and Applications
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Machine Intelligence
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 31 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.