The mission of the Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is to advance and spread knowledge in the areas of electronics, communication, instrumentation, signal processing and very large scale integration leading to creation of wealth and welfare of humanity.
- An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems in Electronics and Instrumentation
- An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document. Students should present their reading and writing skills related to the subject topic under consideration
- Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area of Electronics and Instrumentation. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements of undergraduate program in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Advanced Instrumentation and Signal Conditioning
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Industrial Automation
- Advanced Process Control
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 31 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.