The Department at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is actively involved in basic and applied research in the field of Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering and Environmental Engineering along with high quality technical advisory support to various organizations through R&D projects and consultancy.
- To impart knowledge and equip students with skills for generating quality civil engineering professionals with high ethical standards; carry out innovative research and consultancy projects to design, build and maintain civil engineering infrastructure ensuring environmental health and quality life.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Transportation Systems Planning
- Highway and Airport Pavement Materials
- Traffic Engineering
- Analysis and Structural Design of Pavements
- Transportation Systems Analysis
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.