The Department at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is actively involved in basic and applied research in the field of Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources Engineering and Environmental Engineering along with high quality technical advisory support to various organizations through R&D projects and consultancy.
- An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems
- An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document
- Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Hydrologic Elements and Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Water Resources Management
- Open Channel Flow
- Hydraulic Structures and Hydro Power Engineering
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.