Graduates in the Dermatology programme from Mae Fah Luang are expected to possess skills in conducting research in dermatology, medical science, or dermatological medical science, to contribution to sustainable medical development of the country.
Expected qualities of graduates:
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge, ability and potential to conduct medical, clinical dermatological or dermatological medical science research on a regular basis, which would be an immense contribution to the development of new bodies of scientific or dermatological knowledge in Thailand;
- Abidance by researchers’ ethics, which would ensure appropriate undertaking of research and collective benefits for the society;
- Ability to promote and improve the quality of dermatological research for the society and the country;
- Adherence to integrity and moral principles in the process of applying their knowledge to their careers;
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International6171 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12342 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National6171 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12342 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 468,000 Baht per programme
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.