The Master program provides students with a solid understanding of Statistics and Computer science, along with domain-specific knowledge in Business.Data Analytics for Business at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is entirely taught in English and aims at:
- providing students with advanced knowledge on Statistics and Machine learning that enables building effective models for data analysis, inference and forecasting and to support the decision-making process;
- providing advanced skills in data management and computer programming for building algorithms suited to implement and deploy statistical methods and data analysis tools in practice;
- combining quantitative skills with business and corporate knowledge to address business challenges, identify new business opportunities and support the management with data-driven strategies;
- empowering students with data visualization tools, teamwork abilities, communication skills for an effective presentation and discussion of project results;
- completing the training with real case studies and elements of tech law related to digital technology.
The Master of Science in Data analytics for business opens up to several data-driven career opportunities.
The Graduates have methodological tools and technical skills suited to play the role of Data analyst and Business analyst and, in general, to contribute to companies and institutions operating in a data-driven framework.
Graduates will also have suitable knowledge for pursuing PhD programs in subject areas related to Statistics and Data Science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Linear Models (Secs-s/oi)
- Computational Statisto
- Mathematical Methods And Probability (Mat/06)
- Statistical Inference (Secs-s/oi)
- Principles Of Management Ano Tech Law
- Database Systems And Computer Programming
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 30 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For more information please visit the university's website
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.