The syllabus is designed to sharpen artistic intellectual and creative sensibilities, the students are groomed to attain proficiency as Graphic Designers (Applied Artist) in the field of Advertising. Intellectual development is also directed to perusing higher education.
- Our objectives are to advance learning, knowledge and professional competence particularly in the filed of applied arts, in the principle and practice of art and design in relation to industrial, commercial and social developments.
- Department of Applied Arts, Jamia Millia Islamia aims to achieve international standards of excellence in graduate and post graduate educations of future artists and designers.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- History of Art
- Abstract Expressionism
- Pop Art
- Minimal Art
- Surrealism and Dadaism
- Analytical Study of the Artists
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International119 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 119 EUR per year during 24 months.
National119 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 119 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.