During the User Experience Management and Design program from PFH Private University of Applied Sciences you will also learn how to develop a business model that is sustainable in the digital world, as well as other topics that will help you create a successful business model. You will be learning all of this and more by putting theory into practice and working on your own projects.
On the one hand, the aim of the master's degree in "User Experience Management & Design" is to help you apply the skills you have acquired with your first university degree in the fields of management, psychology and computer science, as well as your first relevant professional experience to the field of digital product and service development. On the other hand, you will acquire new and interdisciplinary competencies from the fields of psychology, business informatics and business administration, which are necessary later in the field of digital product and service development.
To achieve this, various theoretical-analytical and conceptual-design issues from the area of user-centered digital product and service development are mainly addressed in the projects. In addition to their technical knowledge, the aim is to enable graduates to quickly familiarise themselves with new tasks methodically and systematically and to develop solution concepts.
With the Master of Science in User Experience Management and Design, you will qualify to work in companies, organisations and start-ups as a UX designer, product owner, innovation manager, UX engineer, UX researcher, UX strategist, UX manager, product manager, strategic planner or digital information officer/manager (DIO/DIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital business modeling, strategy and marketing
- Basic and advanced knowledge in psychology, computer science and international management - according to your previous education
- UX Evaluation I & II
- Psychology and UX Design
- Conception and Prototyping
- Interaction & Interface Design
- Practice project
- Master's thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International applicants are advised to apply at least 3 months before the programme start.
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership User Experience Design View 29 other Masters in Design in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed university degree in economics, psychology, business psychology or business informatics or in a closely related subject
- Proof of advanced English language skills, eg Bachelor's taught in English, TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL CAE or BEC Higher
- Letter of application or online application form, CV/resume, passport-sized photo, copy of passport, copy of unversity entrance qualification, transcript of records and bachelor's degree certificate, proof of English proficiency, letter of motivation, any other certificates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- 520 euro admin fee (waived for EU citizens)
- 420 euro enrolment fee
- 1,000 euro examination fee
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
For information about scholarships: https://www.pfh-university.com/blog/scholarship-opportunities-for-international-students.html
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.