The Department of Educational Studies erstwhile, Department of Foundations of Education was carved out of the Teachers College in December 1980. It began with Ph.D. (Education) and M.Ed. and since its inception it has been making constant endeavour to provide education compatible with national and international standards and requirement.
- In order to improve the quality of all Educational Planning and Administration programmes from Jamia Millia Islamia, the entire curriculum is revised/modified at regular interval or whenever required. Keeping this view, the curriculum of M.A (EP & A) programme of study has been revised.
- Apart from the four semesters course work devised for the students, an apprenticeship has been incorporated (to be under gone during summer break after second semester course work) into the programme structure. Recently, all the courses except PGDEM have been converted into Semester mode.
- To bring out the holistic development of the students the department has a platform in the form of Post Graduate Educational Association (PGEA). PGEA organizes inter departmental competitions, workshops etc. for the students
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International84 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 EUR per year during 24 months.
National84 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.