This Centre at Jamia Millia Islamia offers specialized courses in Comparative Religions at the levels of M.A, M. Phil. and Ph.D. and over the years, we have been able to attract students from various disciplines who have been eager to pursue one or more of the courses on offer here.
- Our aim at ths Centre is to combine an academic and civic interest in religious and cultural pluralism which, we believe, is very much in keeping with the secular traditions of India.
- In our various programmes, we try to impart to our students, a Comparative view of the major world-religions using the tools of history, sociology, philosophy and religious studies.
- Of late, we have also introduced topical and contemporaneous courses such as ‘Religion & Ecology’ and ‘Gender & Religion' etc. Such changes, we trust, will help keep us at par with recent advancements in the field of academic study of religions.
- The faculty at this centre comprises specialists in various relevant disciplines who are fully able to meet the academic and professional requirements of our students.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
National81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.