Executive Business Administration from Lebanese American University (LAU) is enriched by the diversity of its student body, which brings value to the offered courses and to the overall learning outcome, especially with the possibility of sharing experiences. EMBA students of different backgrounds join the program – engineering, pharmacy, law and business, among others.
The EMBA program is designed to advance the candidates’ careers by honing their strategic management skills acquired through their professional experience, as well as enable them to become a valuable asset in their companies.
- Executive Business Finance
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Global Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Legal Environment, Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Executive Leadership & Communication Skills
- Marketing Management for Exec
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lebanese American University (LAU) and/or in Lebanon, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- B.S. degree from a recognized university.
- The applicant should have a minimum of six years of working experience with a middle management or higher supervisory position.
- All applicants will be interviewed for assessment by the Admissions Committee.
- One recent passport-size photo.
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
International21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD per credit during 18 months.
National21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.