Lawyers 4.0 (legal innovation designers/engineers)
Legal experts of the designing and coding of the new rules of cohabitation in a phase of digital, technological, climactic and social transition who contribute to enterprise risk management and risk analysis using legal design thinking and lateral thinking.
Innovation or Sustainability Officers and Managers
Experts without a legal background who work for large organizations and in the coordination of integrated business units who manage digital or social innovation processes with transdisciplinary abilities in system thinking, lateral thinking and legal risk management.
LUISS University's Law, Digital Innovation and Sustainability prepares you for these kind of jobs.
- Govemance of Innovation and Sustainability
- New Technologies and Labour Law
- Digitalization, Ethics and the Law
- Law and Policy of Innovation and Sustainability
- Economics of Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 25 other Masters in Innovation Management in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.