Our Master's in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is designed for entrepreneurs, or graduates with entrepreneurial flair who are looking to establish their own business.
It is designed for people who see opportunities all around them, and who want to achieve their dreams of creating a business that can harness those opportunities. It is an exciting programme that will give you the mind-set, tools and techniques to turn your ideas into a successful business.
You will learn to apply best-practice approaches to designing, developing, and running your own innovation-driven, often globally orientated, business.
It’s a practical course, covering the process from generating new business ideas, developing and refining ideas, and designing the infrastructure right through to launching the business. You’ll focus on how innovation can be exploited in technological and business contexts, to increase success for new product or services based businesses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Model Generation
- Establishing a new business
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems
- Management of Change
- Sales and Sales Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 122 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.