- MSc inProgramme and Project Management (PPM) at WMG University of Warwick will provide you with a broad set of skills which have wide application. During the course of the year, you’ll gain practical experience through applied syndicate activities and current case studies, delivered by professionals in the field.
- You will develop a methodical approach to the management of financial aspects of projects and programmes and will learn about the strategic management of people in organisations and how this relates to the wider business strategy.
- You will learn the methodologies, tools, principles and philosophies to effectively contribute to the development and management of small and large scale projects, multiple projects and programmes.
This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Project Financial Management
- International Joint Ventures
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Management of Change
- Project Planning Management and Control
- Managing the Multi-Project/Programme Environment
- Programme and Project Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 245 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.