- Securing your patch of cyberspace is challenging, requiring both technical insight into the security of your digital systems and devices, and also the management of people who interact with them. We will prepare you to manage cyber security within an enterprise, from influencing the risk appetite of the board to managing firewall reconfiguration during a cyber attack.
- The Cyber Security and Management (CSM) course is designed for graduates looking to understand or apply cyber security in a consultancy, strategic, business or management context. Over the course of the year, you’ll develop a clear understanding of the cyber threat landscape and how a cyber incident may evolve. You will cover the key technologies required to defend and protect organisational information infrastructures from threats and attacks, and will learn how to manage and limit the impact an attack can have on a business.
- Alongside core cyber modules, you’ll have the opportunity to study technical cyber security modules or business and management modules, so that you can tailor your course to suit your career.
- The WMG Cyber Security Centre team at the WMG University of Warwick are working to further understand the nature of the evolving cyber landscape, and to protect and enhance the human experience within it.
- Our expert tutors bring their subjects to life, blending academic knowledge with experience across a wide range of industry sectors. We also enjoy extensive guest lecture input from companies such as IBM, HP and PwC, and from UK government and law enforcement agencies. This mix of research-led teaching and real-world input will both inspire and prepare you to contribute at the forefront of the cyber domain.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Security Architectures and network Defence
- Cryptosystems and Data Protection
- Information Risk Management and Governance
- Industrial Espinage and Counterfeiting
- Digital Forensics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership IT Security Cyber Security View 106 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.