Cyber Security and Management at Warwick, focuses on the strategic deployment and implementation of cyber security within an organisation. Our aim is to develop strategic thinkers who understand the threat, can manage resources, implement solutions, and can effectively communicate these to senior decision makers in order to support the strategic growth of a business.
Securing your patch of cyberspace is challenging, requiring both technical insight into the security of your digital systems and devices, and also the management of people who interact with them. We will prepare you to manage cyber security within an enterprise, from influencing the risk appetite of the board to managing firewall reconfiguration during a cyber attack.
This course is designed for graduates looking to understand or apply cyber security in a consultancy, strategic, business or management context. Over the course of the year, you’ll develop a clear understanding of the cyber threat landscape and how a cyber incident may evolve. You will cover the key technologies required to defend and protect organisational information infrastructures from threats and attacks, and will learn how to manage and limit the impact an attack can have on a business.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Security Architectures and network Defence
- Cryptosystems and Data Protection
- Information Risk Management and Governance
- Industrial Espinage and Counterfeiting
- Digital Forensics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership IT Security Cyber Security View 103 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.