Power System Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) introduces you to operation, control and optimization, power system protection.
Students at Power System Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will gain knowledge in:
- Wide area monitoring and power system automation,
- Flexible AC and HVDC transmission system,
- Power system restructuring,
- Power electronics and its applications to power system,
- Power quality,
- Renewable and distributed energy systems,
- Micro grid and smart grid systems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 31 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent (with a valid GATE score in Electrical Engineering).
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.