Structural Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) has a set of elective courses, which are relevant to the part of the structural engineering education and research. The students can also take inter-disciplinary subjects of their choice from a broad spectrum of electives offered by other departments of IIT Bhubaneswar.
Students at Structural Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will:
- be exposed to the state of the art research in the areas of structural mechanics, structural analysis
- learn about earthquake engineering and seismic design of structures.
- Structural dynamics,
- Concrete technology,
- Soil-structure interaction,
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering along with a valid GATE score.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.