Climate Science and Technology from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) introduces you to quality control, processing and assimilation of oceanic and atmospheric data sets, modelling of oceanic and atmospheric processes and their prediction.
Students at Climate Science and Technology from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will gain knowledge in:
- Remote sensing data
- GIS applications,
- Climate variability and global warming,
- Downscaling approaches (statistical and dynamical),
- Global and regional climate models,
- Impact of climate change,
- Climate risk and vulnerability assessment,
- Instrumentation and observation systems,
- Marine pollution
- Coastal zone management,
- Glaciology and paleoclimate,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Environmental Sciences View 11 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering / Applied Mechanics / Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent along with a valid GATE score
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.