These themes are all directly connected with technical and fundamental studies as well as with aircraft, spacecraft, drone issues, etc. One of the major Transfers-fluids-materials In Aeronautical And Space Applications programme objectives at the The Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus - Senftenberg is to create a synergy between the industrial and academic international research centers. The programme is jointly managed by three academic European partners: University of Bordeaux (France), Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium) and Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg (Germany) on the base of an attractive student mobility scheme. The students will spend an entire semester in each university. For the master thesis they can choose one of the universities according to their scientific interests.
Professional Fields of ActivityAfter graduation, students may access career opportunities such as:
- Engineers in companies/engineering departments of aeronautical and space sectors,
- Consulters, CAD/CFD Calculators,
- Continuing their studies as PhD students.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Engineering Acoustics — Sound Fields
- Turbulence Modeling
- Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer
- Flow Measurements
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 96 other Masters in Physics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor or Engineering school degree with Mechanics and Physics training.
- Have a good level in sciences, particularly in solid and fluid mechanics, thermal sciences, thermodynamics and material science.
- Meet the English language requirements.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cottbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.